Farm employment services, employment contracts, employee disputes, personal grievance claims – it’s a mine field out there!
The good news is HR Employment Services are now available via Zero Harm Farm.
In our travels across rural New Zealand we have had many side conversations with farm managers around how best to handle certain employment situations.
Employment contracts and employment law are very complex issues, so it’s fortunate we’re able to recommend the advice of our own expert, Sarah Preece. Sarah has extensive experience across a broad range of Human Resource areas with an especially strong focus on immigration visa issues and applications.
Whether it’s sound advice on independent employment contract structure, role descriptions or disciplinary matters she’ll get you and your team sorted!
If you or anyone you know requires specialist on farm HR advice or assistance with employment issues Sarah can help in the following areas –
- Reviewing and updating existing
- Creating new
- Position descriptions
- Procedural advice for planned changes
- Advice on disputes, disciplinary matter and personal grievances
- Performance review templates
- Advice for managing under performance
Below are are fixed rates for these services.
- Employment Agreements $100
- Position Descriptions $80
- Employment Relations advice and work on disciplinary letters etc. $100 hour
- Performance Strategies: $100, advice $75 hour
If you need any advice contact us at email@example.com or call 0800 005 345