A Simple H&S Policy for Multi Tenanted Office
Feel free to use this template as a basis for a simple H&S Policy for Covid level two contact tracing of visitors to a multi tenanted office. (With a few tweaks it’ll work for all locations)
Covid-19 Level 2
To stop the spread of COVID-19, it’s important to keep track of people’s movements. The Government requires contact tracing, where we as a business need to record details of all personal at our workplaces.
By using this app each time you acknowledge that:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath,
sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
“your location” is a large building with varied tenancies and the owners have imposed the following restrictions,
- There will be a limit of 2 people in the lift at any time, with the exception of people travelling to the same tenancy.
Please use the stairs where possible
- There will be a limit of 2 people in any bathroom at any one time